Panel debate and open floor Q&A: Next steps for out of home
16:45 - 17:05
Out of Home
- Does the out-of-home sector want mandated action, to achieve gains within a level playing field?
- What support does out of home need, to achieve change in portion size, calorie reduction and nutritional labelling? Where will it come from?
- To what extent are health trends enabling restaurants and take-aways to make healthier a profitable option?
- Have independent establishments/take-aways taken any action toward sugar or calorie reduction to date – what are the barriers to progress – and what are the knock on effects on the Retail sector?
- Prof Theresa Marteau Director of the Behaviour and Health Research Unit - University of Cambridge
- Dr Duncan Campbell Public Analyst - The Public Analyst Service
- Anita Jones-Mueller President and Founder - Healthy Dining, USA
- Sacha Clark Country Marketing Director - Subway UK & Ireland
- Samantha Montel RNutr Team Leader, Out of Home - PHE
« Back to previous page