Panel Debate and open floor Q&A
10:10 - 10:30
Policy and Public Health
- Is enough being done to change our obesogenic environment?
- Do we need to focus more on reducing food poverty – in order to achieve reductions in obesity?
- How will PHE’s voluntary CR programme be different to the Responsibility Deal – is sufficient impact achievable without regulation?
- The sugar tax created a level playing field and catalysed reformulation – are further fiscal levers on the agenda?
- Is there appetite for policy changes to legislate against “supersizing” and bucket sizing?
- Is “400-600-600” and 100 calorie-snacks appropriate calorie guidance? Does it overshadow guidance on nutritional quality of foods or send a helpful, simple message?
- Will the UK follow the USA in mandating calorie information out-of-home?
« Back to previous page